We are very pleased to offer GPISD parents a tool to assist with completing and submitting the most commonly required forms. These forms have the ability to automate your information saving both students and parents valuable time and convenience in filling out forms.
Save hours on school forms and more!
GPISD is giving families the opportunity to have free Personal vaults to privately and securely store information that can be used to save endless hours on future college, scholarship and job applications and forms!
How to get started:
- Look for school forms that are powered by Personal.com
- After you fill out any forms powered by Personal.com, check your email for an email from Personal.com
- Click on the email from Personal to sign up for your private vault – you have 7 days to claim your vault!
- Once you’ve created an account, use it to auto-fill out future forms (link to “School Forms” page)
- Any questions, email support@Personal.com
About your Personal vault:
Personal is the secure and private way for families to manage education information and quickly fill out online school forms, financial aid forms, scholarships and much more.
Once you sign up for your vault, you will be able to:
- Easily view your educational information that you used to register at the beginning of the school year
- One-click fill out college, scholarship and job applications, forms and more
- Securely add and share other information – such as passwords and documents – even from your mobile phone
Anything you store in your Personal vault is private
; GPISD will not be able to access your vault or any of the information you securely store in your vault
See who’s working with Personal:
See Personal featured in:
“…Personal is unbelievable and will revolutionize how data is processed and used.”
- Michael Matthews, Chief Strategist for Innovation & Research, Lone Star College