2017 7th Annual GPISD Market Day
Join us for our Annual GPISD Market Day event on Friday, August 18 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the Ruthe Jackson Center, 3113 S. Carrier Pkwy in Grand Prairie. Proceeds help fund the GPISD Every Child, Every Seat, Every Day attendance program.
*Be sure to carpool or ride the shuttle from SGPHS, 301 W. Warrior Trail in Grand Prairie.
This event is a casual social and shopping experience. Come explore what products and services are available to you. There will be food trucks, shopping, and door prizes.
Want to have a booth at Market Day?
GPISD Market Day is a great opportunity to build business relationships with our schools and administrators, as well as an opportunity to showcase your product or service to over 3,000 people.
Thank you for your support of GPISD and the Every Child, Every Seat, Every Day student attendance program.
Market Day booth options:
- Eight 6ft premium tables located in the lobby for $250
- Ninety 6ft standard tables located in the ballroom and two conference rooms for $130
- Electricity is $15 per table as needed (electricity access is limited - please inquire about availability)
Vendors are responsible for bringing:
- Their products and/or materials
- Table cloth
- Any company signage can be displayed at your table within your allotted available space
- Please bring one door prize item with a minimum value of $25
Set up details:
- Doors open for vendor check-in at 9:00 a.m.
- Each vendor will be supplied a table and two chairs (unless you have requested a different setup).
- You will be responsible for any table cover, decorations, etc.
When you arrive at the Ruthe Jackson Center, please check in at the first table on your right for your table assignment. Tables were assigned by need (electricity) and registration date. Winners for the door prizes will be chosen and given a card, which they will bring with them to pick up the prize directly from you. If you prefer not to distribute your door prize we will gladly collect it when you check in and hand it out for you.
Food trucks will be stationed in the circular driveway for your convenience. You are welcome to park under the canopy to unload if it can be done quickly. Please move your car to a regular parking space as soon as possible. Note – no parking available in front of the cleaners or store fronts on Carrier; your car will be towed.
Thank you again for your support of the Grand Prairie Education Foundation and the Grand Prairie Independent School District and we look forward to seeing you on Friday. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.