The mission of the GPISD school counseling department is to empower principals and counselors to maximize student potential and academic achievement.
GPISD Counseling Services consists of the following areas of support to campus staff:
- Counseling and Guidance
- Suicide Awareness, Prevention and Intervention
- Student Success Team (SST)
- Section 504.
- Crisis Management
- Elementary DAEP Counseling Services and Early Childhood Behavior Intervention
- Handprints on Hearts Mentoring Program
- Counseling Internship/Practicum Approval and Supervision
For more information on the above services:
Counseling Support Services
Director of Counseling Services
At-Risk Counseling Services Facilitator