Pictured from left to right: Susana Berrun, Christy Bagley, Tiffany Hawkins, Robin Orozco
The goal of Moseley Elementary fifth grade is to provide a secure environment which is conducive to learning and building self esteem. Fifth grade students are developing into responsible, independent learners as they prepare to enter middle school. Problem-solving within math and science is greatly emphasized. Incorporating technology links to enhance learning is encouraged both at school and home.
Upcoming Events: Mark your calendars.
- The fourth nine weeks begins: April 1st. Ends: June 7th
- Reading and Math STAAR results went home Thursday, April 25th. If you have any questions please contact your child's teacher.
- Tuesday, May 14th: Math STAAR re-test
- Wednesday, May 15th: Reading STAAR re-test
- Tuesday, May 21st: Field Trip-return permission slip
- Friday, May 24th: Field Day
- Friday, May 24th: T-shirt design due
- Wednesday, May 29th: Airhogs game-more information coming soon.
- Return all textbooks by June 3rd
- Wednesday, June 5th: Class Picnic-10:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, June 6th: 5th grade Celebration-6:00pm-7:00pm
STAAR test schedule:
Math: April 2nd-1st administration/ May 14th-2nd administration/June 25th-3rd administration
Reading: April 3rd-1st administration/May 15th-2nd administration/June 26th-3rd administration
Science: April 24th-1st administration
please check your child's agenda daily
check grades online regularly-if you don't have a password, please contact the office