Assessment and Research
For Texas Education Agency responses to frequently asked questions about STAAR:
Our mission is . . .to share the responsibility for learning by providing support and guidance to ensure the success of all students.
The goals of the Assessment and Research Department are the following:
- to provide data-informed feedback to students so that they can analyze what they have learned and what they still have to learn
- to provide data-informed feedback to parents about the academic progress of their child in our school system
- to provide data-informed feedback to teachers about students’ learning so that delivery methods can be altered or enhanced to create more effective teaching and learning.
- to provide feedback to administrators regarding the effectiveness of curriculum delivery
- to provide data-informed feedback to the Teaching and Learning Department regarding the effectiveness of the curriculum design instruction and instructional programs in the District.
State Testing Links for Parents
STAAR TEST PARENT MEETINGS ANNOUNCED!!!
See our Testing Information page for dates and locations!! See you there!
State Assessment and Data Links
Dates of Interests
Grand Prairie ISD Home Page