The Grand Prairie ISD Department of Human Resources is committed to employing highly qualified and dedicated administrators, teachers, and support staff whose focus is on high-level student achievement. Retaining our dedicated professionals by providing competitive salaries, first-rate benefits, and ongoing opportunities for professional development is a key component of our student success in Grand Prairie ISD.
Key advantages of working for Grand Prairie ISD include:
- Working in a highly competitive district with a track record of excellence
- Competitive salary and benefits package for all employees
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Excellent training and mentor teacher programs
- Professional development opportunities
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m - 4 p.m.
GPISD is an Equal Opportunity Employer