COVID Vaccine Through Tom Thumb/Albertsons
We have an opportunity through our local Tom Thumb/Albertsons for GPISD students age 5 and up to receive the COVID-19 vaccination free of charge. If your child will be 5 years old or older on Thursday, November 18, 2021, use the link below to register for the COVID-19 vaccination.
REGISTRATION FOR 1ST VACCINE: OPEN NOW
Thursday, November 18, 2021 by appointment only starting at 4:30 p.m.
- 1st vaccination - at Young Women’s Leadership Academy at Bill Arnold (1204 E. Marshall Drive, Grand Prairie, TX 75051)
- To register for the free vaccination, follow this link: www.mhealthsystem.com/GrandPrairieISD
- Please bring the completed consent form, available via the registration link.
- If you have health insurance for your child, bring a copy of your insurance card. There will be no cost for the vaccination.
- If your child has a state-issued ID card, bring that with you. If your child does not have a state-issued ID card, the state-issued ID card for a parent will be needed.
REGISTRATION FOR 2ND VACCINE
Thursday, December 9, 2021 by appointment only starting at 4:30 p.m.
- 2nd vaccination – at Young Women’s Leadership Academy at Bill Arnold (1204 E. Marshall Drive, Grand Prairie, TX 75051)
- Registration – families can register for the second vaccination on Thursday, November 18, 2021 while waiting the necessary 15-minute observation period after receiving the first vaccination. We will have computers available to assist with registration for the 2nd vaccination if needed.
- If you have any questions about registration, contact our Tom Thumb representative, Erika Forte at email@example.com or by phone at 817.235.9148.
- See the map for entrance, parking and exit directions.
- All 5- to 18-year-old students are to be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
The requirements for immunizations have NOT been waived, nor have they changed over the past few months. Students are still required to be up to date on their immunizations in order to attend school. If you are unsure of the immunizations your child may need, please contact your campus nurse or doctor’s office.
Required Vaccinations (Texas Department of State Health Services)
Catch-Up Schedule (CDC)