Drug Intervention and Prevention
COVID-19 and Vaping
Cleveland Clinic: Teens, Vaping and Coronavirus (COVID-19): Is There a Connection?
Tobacco Free Kids: COVID-19: Never has it been more important for smokers to quit and for individuals to avoid damaging their lungs by vaping
Drug Prevention and Intervention
Our substance abuse prevention/intervention program is designed to educate students regarding the dangers of drug use. Engaging programs and activities will empower them to make strong choices, maintain healthy bodies, and explore endless opportunities afforded only through living drug-free.
Student achievement is our number one priority. As your substance abuse support team, we vow to:
- Create a climate of trust for students and families in need of alcohol and substance use recovery.
- Provide individual and group counseling for students as an in-school support.
- Conduct prevention check-ins to monitor student progress.
- Collaborate with community agencies and other stakeholders to connect students with appropriate resources.
- Provide ongoing, developmentally appropriate initiatives for all students to promote drug freedom.
- Coordinate workshops, training, and community events to engage parents, staff, and students in our intervention & prevention efforts.
- Continue professional development to ensure our program remains effective in meeting the needs of our students and families.