To be announced
Student is responsible for bringing supplies to class every day.
|Laptop w/ charger
- Laptops are to be brought to class every day and should be ready to use at the start of class.
- Surfing the internet, playing games, or using any other programs unrelated to the class is not acceptable and will result loss of laptop use for the day.
- Be sure to keep your laptop charged and in good condition.
- Some assignments will require the use of Canvas, so please be sure that you utilize the wireless internet at school if you do not have internet at home.
All work handed in must be labeled with student name, ID number, and class period at the top of the page. Writing should be neat, organized, and legible.
Each unit has an associated section in both the textbook and the slides. If you wish to succeed in the class, you should read the book. You will be able to check one out at the beginning of the year.
- Students may work on labs together and check their answers with each other. However, they should NOT directly copy another student’s work. By working together, every student should be able to do well on their labs.
- A minimum of 20 labs will be completed each nine weeks.
If you are absent, you are responsible for getting any makeup work from the supply manager. Obtain notes from a classmate, and attend tutoring at your discretion. If you miss a test or quiz, you must come in during tutoring to make up the assignment.
In addition, if you are absent when an assignment was due, it is due immediately upon return to class. I will not ask for it. You will place it in the blue basket after writing the phrase “Absent MM/DD/YYYY” in the header.
All Dubiski policies found in the Student Handbook are to be followed at all times in class.
- Be in your seat and prepared for class at the scheduled start time.
- Respect your classroom, your teacher, your classmates and yourself.
- Be productive during class time.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called upon to address the class.
- No commerce during class time, keep it in the hall.
- Verbal correction of student
- Parental contact by teacher via phone/letter/e-mail
- Overtime with teacher for 30 mins before or after school.
- Office referral
Enter classroom quietly, set up your laptop, sit at assigned table, and prepare for class. Students are expected to arrive on time! If the door is shut, you are tardy. Electronic devices should be turned off and put away for the duration of the class unless instructed otherwise by the teacher.
Students should use the bathroom in between classes. Frequent requests to go to the bathroom will be denied. If you have a medical need, have your parent contact the school nurse. If you end up visiting the restroom, you are responsible for learning any material covered during your absence.
Cell Phone Policy:
DURING ASSESSMENTS, CELL PHONES MUST BE TURNED OFF AND SECURED IN THE CELL PHONE STORAGE.
End of Class:
- When told to do so by Mr. Pigg, students should
- clean up the area around their desks.
- pack up their materials
- return to their seats
- Students will wait for the teacher to dismiss the class in the event of last minute announcements.