- Be on time to school. Students are late after the 8:10 bell.
- Be at school everyday, unless running a fever or have a contagious infection.
- Read to your child every day.
- Students have homework each week on the focus letters.
- Students need pencils, crayons, scissors and glue at home to complete homework assignments
- Check and sign your child's red folder everyday.
- Remove notes and papers that do not need to be returned to school.
- Please put lunch/snack money in your child's account instead of sending money each day.