Welcome to a new year of school and new year of the PTA. If this is your first year at Sallye Moore, Welcome!! If you are a seasoned Sallye Moore Family, we know that you are as excited as us to begin another wonderful school year! Whether a new PTA or returning member, we thank you for your time, contributions, and commitment to our school community.
There are many ways to support the Sallye Moore PTA, one of which is simply to join! As always, our mission is to enhance our scholar’s experience by forming a partnership with our school. One way of achieving this goal is by fostering a welcoming atmosphere in which families look forward to volunteering and becoming a part of the school community. Throughout the school year the PTA hosts numerous events, allowing the opportunity to become involved at many different levels.
All of this takes hard work and dedication of our school community members. The diversity at Sallye Moore School has created a unique opportunity in which each of us have a different set skills, talents, and resources. We anticipate for our school community to come together and support our amazing school in anyway possibly. Even one (1) hour of time is worth so much and greatly appreciated!
Please join me, the PTA board, and our entire school community as we embark on a quest to ensure Sallye Moore reaches its greatest potential. A list of board members, fundraising, upcoming events, monthly PTA meeting as well as links to other helpful information can be found here. As always, feel free to contact PTA with any questions, comments, or suggestions at email@example.com.
We thank you for all your support!
PTA President2020 - 2021 PTA EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
- President: Karen Williams-Coke
- Vice President: Vacant
- Treasurer: Arneisea Turner
- Secretary: Patricia Hernandez
- Teacher Liaisons:
- Elementary: Ms. Bethany Wiley
- Middle: Kyle Gerideau
- Principal: Nichole Holland
MEMBERSHIP AND VOLUNTEER SIGNUP FORM
PTA membership is $7 per person and new members are welcome all year round. Below are the links to access the signup form and background check.
- Please fill out the Moore PTA Membership & Volunteer Sign Up Form.
- If you would like to volunteer this year, please complete the background check, and volunteer information form.
How about using AMAZON SMILE! The same great Amazon you love but with 5% of the profits being automatically donated to Sallye Moore Preparatory. Below are instructions on how to register your current account and designate your charity listed as PTA Texas Congress 10135 Sallye Moore. Each time you make a purchase Amazon will contribute 5% of your eligible sales to Sallye Moore. This donation could happen every time you shop with them! An easy and effortless way to make money for our school.
- Step 1: Visit http://smile.amazon.com and log into your account.
- Step 2: Type PTA Texas Congress Sallye Moore into the search field to donate to Moore.
- Step 3: Click the yellow select button to choose PTA Texas Congress Sallye Moore
- Step 4: Accept our "Thank You" and enjoy shopping, knowing that what you spend is supporting
the Sallye Moore Preparatory you love.
No more clipping. No more sending Box Tops to school. All you need is your phone. Download the ALL-NEW Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then simply scan your store receipts to find participating products. The app will automatically credit your school's Box Tops earnings online.
- Step 1: Download the ALL-NEW Box Tops app from Apple Store or Google Play.
- Step 2: BUY BOX TOPS PRODUCTS - Look for the logo. You can find it on hundreds of products
you know and love.
- Step 3: Tap the scan button and snap a photo of your receipt within 14 days of purchase.
- Step 4: Box Tops earnings are identified and automatically updated online.
In addition, as more of our Box Tops members buy groceries online, many have asked, “how do I earn Box Tops if I don’t have a paper receipt to scan?” Good news! You can still earn Box Tops by submitting your email receipts from select retailers.
- Step 1: Buy Box Tops products online at an eligible retailer like Costco, Walmart Grocery,
Instacart and more.
- Step 2: Forward your email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to send from
the email account you use for Box Tops so we can recognize you!
- Step 3: If there were participating products on your receipt, Box Tops will be credited
within one business day.
Sallye Moore Preparatory PTA has partnered with Kroger’s Community Rewards Program. When you register your Kroger card a percentage of eligible purchases will be given to Sallye Moore.
- Step 1: Simply visit http://www.kroger.com and log into your Kroger account. Once you have logged into your account.
- Step 2: Search for Sallye Moore Preparatory PTA either by name or by Non-Profit Organization number QT253.
- Step 3: Click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
- Step 4: Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to our organization. If you do not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Participants must swipe their registered Kroger rewards card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Tom Thumb Charity Program
Do you shop at Torn Thumb? Tom Thumb has a charity PROGRAM called GOOD NEIGHBOR. Sallye Moore Preparatory has been enrolled in this program for several years and we have received donations from this company This is an effortless and easy way to contribute to our school. The charity number is 11561.
Here is how it works:
- Step 1: Tom Thumb has assigned our school an exclusive account number. This number can be
linked to your Tom Thumb Loyalty account. Simply fill out the Good Neighbor Charity form and follow the -instructions 011 the form.
- Step 2: Sallye Moore is now linked to your Tom Thumb Loyalty account. Tom Thumb keeps a
running total of our account and a check is sent directly to our school each calendar quarter.
- Step 3: You may drop the form off at the store courtesy booth.
Follow us onFacebook: @moorescholars