Payroll Forms

  • Employees: You no longer need to fill out the address change form, if you move or change your phone number(s).  Please go to Skyward Employee Access, enter your username/password and you will have access to make the changes yourself.

    Name changes will still require a hard copy form.  Print out the NEW Name Change form, fill it out and bring that form with your new Social Security card or the letter from Social Security showing your new name to Human Capital/Resources at the Education Center.