STAAR/EOC Test Scores
Beginning June 12, 2019, parents will be able to access student test scores online through Texas Assessment. Please Note: 5th/8th SSI and EOC students will be notified by their home campus.
The Texas Education Agency (TEA) upgraded its website and made viewing the scores online even easier, especially for those using a mobile device.
To access scores electronically:
- Go to www.TexasAssessment.com.
- On the Texas Assessment Data Portal:
- Enter the access code and the student’s date of birth. Then, click on “Login To Student Portal”
- If you do not know the access code, click “Find My Access Code.” Next, enter the student’s first name, PEIMS ID (social security number or state ID) and date of birth. Then, click on “Go.”
Note: You can find the Access Code through Skyward Family and Student Access:
- Login to Skyward with a Parent/Guardian account.
- On the menu to the left, click "Online Forms"
- A list of forms will appear. Click the Texas Assessment Portal Form, which will show the unique access code.
If you need password assistance for Skyward Family Access, use the "Forgot Password" link or send an email to email@example.com.
The State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) tests were administered in April and May. Visit the TEA assessment website for more information about scoring and test information.