Grand Prairie ISD Teacher Job Fair
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Time: 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
Location: South Grand Prairie High School | 301 W. Warrior Trail
Principals from EVERY GPISD school will be available onsite to interview CERTIFIED teachers. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet face-to-face on first contact. New and experienced teachers welcome!
ALL applicants please arrive with copies of your current resume.
Why Choose GPISD?
"Grand Prairie ISD: A Model of District Innovation
and Public School of Choice" - Raise Your Hand Texas
Find YOUR Choice Career in the Texas District of Choice!
Grand Prairie ISD has been making headlines in recent years, quoted as being the “model district” for Schools of Choice with its expansive curriculum tailored to serve the individual student. Whether it’s Career & Tech Education, Fine Arts, STEM, Leadership, Advanced Academics, or Traditional schooling - GPISD holds your dream teaching position!
Why Choose Grand Prairie ISD?
Prime Location & Competitive Salary
- Centrally Located in the Heart of DFW
- $54,450 Starting Teacher Salary
Unique Schools = Dynamic Opportunities
- Men’s and Women’s Leadership Academies
- Expansive CTE Program & Facilities
- Fine Arts Academies (for all grade levels)
- STEM and STEAM Academies
- Highly Gifted and Advanced Academics
- World Language Academy
- Traditional Schools with Programs of Choice
Additional Employee Benefits
- Employee Child Care
- iPad and Laptop for Every Teacher
- $350 towards Aetna Health Insurance Premium
- Critical Shortage Area Stipends
- Training and Mentor Teacher Programs
- Career Advancement Support