Tips to help decrease your chance of getting the flu:
1. Wash your hands w/ antibacterial soap or use alcohol based hand sanitizer often.
2. Cough or sneeze in the bend of your elbow or in a tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately.
3. Clean your classroom desks, pencil sharpeners, door knobs, phone, etc…in addition to what the custodians do. Use something like Clorox wipes or a sanitizer.
4. Encourage your students to wash their hands, use hand sanitizer, cover their cough and sneezes, stay home when sick, and not to share food or drink.
5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
6. If you start feeling sick please get your temp checked and go home if necessary.