The GPISD Child Nutrition Department uses MySchoolBucks.com giving parents the convenience and flexibility of one account to securely pay for all of their student meals and more with a credit card, debit card, or electronic check.
At MySchoolBucks.com parents can
- Monitor your student’s account to know when to add more funds. You can set different low balance amounts for each student on your account.
- Download the FREE mobile app that is available for both iPhone and Android users in the App Store or Play Store! With the MySchoolBucks app, parents can quickly and securely add money to your student’s school meal account using your credit card, debit card or electronic check. Just login with the same username and password you use on the MySchoolBucks website.
- Obtain detailed reports of their child(ren)’s purchases
- Setup Scheduled Payments with AutoPay
Cafeteria payments are also accepted at the school cafeteria during meal services or at the Grand Prairie ISD Family Service Center located at 2341 S. Beltline Road, Grand Prairie 75052, between the hours of 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Thursday and 8:00am-4:00pm on Friday.
Who should I contact if I have made a payment but it has not yet been received by my student’s school?
Depending on your payment method (credit, debit or electronic check), the posting time will vary. Funds are generally available for your student to use within 1-2 business days.
1. Download W-9 Vendor Form. NOTE This form is not used for tax or IRS purposes
2. Fill out all Highlighted areas of the form.
a. You must provide your social security number.
b. Check the box that says “Individual/Sole proprietor.
c. Under “List account number(s) here” the Student Name, Student ID number, and Date of Birth are required.
3. After all steps are complete please fax the completed form to 972-343-4417 or bring the form in person to the Child Nutrition Department located in The GPISD Family Service Center at 2341 S. Belt Line Rd. Grand Prairie, Texas, 75051.
4. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Child Nutrition department at 972-343-4410 or email us at Child.Nutrition@gpisd.org.
Cafeteria Balance Transfers
Please contact us at 972-343-4410 or email us at Child.Nutrition@gpisd.org to transfer funds between GPISD students.