Grand Prairie ISD Technology is pleased to announce the Digital Ambassador Program for School Year 2019. The goal of the program is to designate innovative teachers who are interested in creating a learning environment where teachers design relevant, engaging work for students. Digital Ambassadors will expand the footprint of technology integration as well as provide more support for teachers at each campus as they infuse technology into their lessons. In order to expand the footprint, the Ambassadors will receive training and classroom technology incentives that will help reach these goals.
Flyer for information (Created with Pages and added here as PDF)
Link to second professional learning session: January 23, 2020 (Coming soon)
Checklist for the Digital Ambassador Program
- Read the Digital Ambassador information pages (this page is that same information)
- Principal nominates their one Digital Ambassador, give this digital copy to Ambassador so they can have the link to complete the online form.
- The Digital Ambassador completes the link to the Nomination form no later than 4:00pm, Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- In the nomination form, the Ambassador chooses the technology incentive that best fits their need, content and grade level.
- The Ambassador posts the required training date of Thursday, November 21 to their calendar as a reminder of the training and then attends the training. Subs are provided by Technology Integration.
- Integrate the technology incentives and other technology integration strategies after the equipment arrives to your campus (later in the fall semester)
- Share your technology integration ideas with other teachers at your campus during PLCs, faculty meetings, campus PD days, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Digital Ambassador?
How do I become a Digital Ambassador?
What is the timeline for the program?
What training will be provided?
What is expected of a Digital Ambassador?
What if a Digital Ambassador transfers to another campus or leaves the district?
What incentives will be provided to the Digital Ambassador at each campus?