Returning Student Registration
Welcome back Grand Prairie ISD students! Before starting registration please have a copy of your utility bill available; this will be uploaded during the registration process.
Note: Please fill out lunch application during the enrollment process.
When you are ready to enroll your returning student, click REGISTER NOW to begin.
Skyward Family guides
Please use Returning Student if your child meets the following criteria:
- The student was enrolled on the last day of the prior year (2020-2021)
- Pre-K student completed and was approved in the spring (must have active line in Skyward)
- The student was at an Elementary school in GPISD in the prior year and will be attending a GPISD Middle School for the 2021-2022 school year
- The student was at a Middle School in GPISD in the prior year and will be attending a GPISD High School for the 2021-2022 school year
How to Scan Documents from Your Phone
- open Notes and tap the camera button. You will be prompted to Scan a Document or Take a Photo or Video.
- Choose Scan Document, lay out the documents that you want to scan, and it will save them as a PDF
- Open the Google Drive app
- In the bottom right, tap Add
- Tap Scan
- Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: tap re-scan current page. Scan another page: tap Add
- To save the finished document, tap Done