GRAND PRAIRIE EARLY COLLEGE - DALLAS COLLEGE
STUDENT RESOURCES PAGE
Below you will find links to many of the resources you will need to be successful in the GPECHS Program.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS WITH ONLINE CLASSES
This website link provides information that assists with logging in to eConnect as well as provide an overview of eConnect features.
* Did you know that you can retreive your Registration Summary and Advising Reports from E-Connect
* I encourage students to get very familiar with E-Connect as you will use it throughout your studies as an ECHS Student.
The website link provides information on how to login to eCampus, access courses, log out of eCampus and end the single-sign-on session
* Do you know where to go to submit assignments and access college courses?
The website link provides information on how to look up your Dual Credit Class that you've been registered for and how to email a copy of your schedule.
The website link provides information on what you need to know to access your eBook/ Access Codes for your classes.
* Did you know that your Access codes are now digital and uploaded for you?
The website link provides information on what you need to know and the different components of The Blackboard Collaborate session Interface.
* Did you know that your instructor will sometimes offer Blackboard Collaborative Web Conferencing.
The website link contains information on how to better prepare for online instruction and provides a list of resources:
* Did you know that students must commit 8-10 hours a week for each college course they are enrolled in?
* Time management is key during this time!
The website link provides information on how to sign up for online tutoring with a live tutor.
* I highly encourage students to take advantage of this online tutoring opportunity.