All students who are eligible will have access to district transportation. The following safety protocols will be followed:
Disinfection Process for Transportation
- All buses will be disinfected as they return from morning, midday, afternoon routes and all approved extra-curricular activities.
- Drivers and Monitors will be required to wipe down the hand sanitizer station, the driver’s seat, steering wheel, controls and remove all trash and any belongings left on the bus.
Social Distancing on Buses
- Students will load from the back to the front and unload from the front to the back.
- Students will always be required to badge onto the bus and keep their ID with them.
- Some windows will be lowered to circulate air.
Personal Protective Equipment
- All drivers will wear masks and gloves
- All drivers will use hand sanitizers (located on all buses) before putting on the gloves and when removing them. Gloves will be removed inside out.
- All Monitors will wear masks, gloves and face shields. (It will be up to the monitor if they want to wear both mask and shield or shield only)
- All monitors will use hand sanitizers (located on all buses) before and after loading students.
- Will be required to wear masks.
- Will be required to use the hand sanitizers (located on all buses) when loading and unloading.