Pre-K & Kindergarten Montessori
Core Principles of Montessori
- Mutual Respect based on Relationships
- Developmentally Appropriate Sensory Based Learning
- Individualized Learning/ Student Choice
- Orderly and Organized Environment
A true Montessori program has highly trained teachers, specific learning materials and a carefully planned curriculum that will help children:
- Learn cooperative social skills and collaboration with your community
- Develop self-control and concentration
- Learn to take initiative, independence, and self-confidence
- Develop an analytical mindset with hands-on learning
- And, most importantly, develop a lifelong joy, love, and excitement for learning
In the Montessori program, children are allowed the freedom of choice for their classroom activity and freedom of movement based on individual interest.
Teaching materials are provided in the following areas: practical life, sensorial, math, language, and cultural subjects.
Montessori programs for children over six years of age enable children to continue the exploration of the environment outside the classroom and further independent study of advanced academic and cultural areas based on individual interest.