About Our School
Pre-K – 5 | Traditional
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary School will provide a safe, positive, and academically rigorous environment that will empower students to learn while building their self confidence. With dedicated faculty and staff, we work to make student achievement our goal. Our students strive to be critical thinkers, problem solvers, and productive, kind citizens.
How to know Eisenhower Elementary is right for your child:
- You are interested in giving your child the choice of a traditional educational experience focused on the development of the whole child.
- You are excited about your child having the opportunity to participate in programs designed to focus on kindness, compassion, and service to others.
- You desire for your child to have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities: Show Choir, service-oriented Kindness Crew, STEM Club, environmentally aware Green and Clean Recycling Club, and more.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Dual-language program develops bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural students.
- Recently remodeled outdoor learning space features a garden area, teaching materials, and learning environment.
Full day ESL and Bilingual Pre-K classes are available.
Bilingual classes are available at every grade level in our school, following the Gomez and Gomez model.
Gifted and Talented
Gifted and Talented classes are offered for students who meet the district criteria for participation.
Beyond the Bell
After-school care is provided by the District's Beyond the Bell program.
After-school, auditioned choir for 4th and 5th grade students that showcases vocal talent and skill throughout the year. Cougar Choir performs at the Pride of Texas Music Festival every year and consistently earns superior ratings.
Green and Clean Recycling Team
A club that provides recycling service and opportunities every week to keep Eisenhower Green and Clean.
A team of students that works to promote kindness and compassion around the campus and community by doing community projects, social learning activities, and inspiring acts of kindness.
After School Clubs
Art, Choir, Cup-Stacking, STEM/Technology
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Eisenhower Elementary have a specific pathway as a school of choice?
Does the Eisenhower bilingual program include a two-way model in which students who do not speak Spanish are able to learn Spanish?
Does Eisenhower provide transportation to students?
Do students change houses once they move to the next grade level?