Garner Fine Arts Academy
About Our School
Pre-K – 5 | Choice
Garner Fine Arts Academy is a GPISD public school of choice for Pre-K – 5th grade that provides students with a rigorous academic environment and encourages artistic exploration and integration. Students will have the opportunity to experience four strands of performance and visual arts: Theatre, Art, Music and Dance.
We provide rigorous academics, an exemplary fine arts program, and build a lifetime of wellness while nurturing the gifts and talents of all.
We believe in challenging the status quo: we do education differently. We are turning education upside down by capturing our student’s heart in order to affect their brain!
We meet the individual needs of the whole child: academically, behaviorally, physically, and artistically.
How to know Garner Fine Arts Academy is right for your child:
- Your child is creative, self-motivated, and self-disciplined.
- Your child values learning in an arts-infused environment with self-control, discipline, focus and tolerance; all needed for artists to excel.
- Your child has a commitment to learning and a desire to expand their knowledge artistically and academically.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Rigorous academics
- Artistic expression and performance
- Showcases of student work
Garner Fine Arts Academy is an elementary school with rigorous academics, an exemplary fine arts program, building a lifetime of wellness while nurturing the gifts and talents of all.
We are a fine arts academy offering the following strands:
We provide the following special programs for qualifying students:
- Special Education
- Dyslexia Services
- Gifted & Talented Program
- Emerging Bilingual Learners are supported through ESL classrooms
Fine Arts Clubs (Rock Band, Drum Club, Select Dance Group, Show Choir, Art “Creates” Club, Theatre Troupe, Bell Choir)
Girls Who Code
National Elementary Honor Society
Destination Imagination Team
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Garner Fine Arts different from other campuses that are in Grand Prairie ISD?
What grade levels are on your campus?
Can students that live outside of Grand Prairie ISD attend Garner Fine Arts Academy?
What type of technology do students have access to at GFAA?
What are some of the awards that your school has earned?