Hello Seniors and Parents!
It’s hard to believe we are already starting the 2nd Semester of Senior Year!
I am attaching the Senior Calendar for the 2nd Semester with Additional Information.
Here is some upcoming information I wanted to pass along:
Graduation Location: Globe Life Field
Date and Time: GPISD Graduation Day May 29, 2021
South Grand Prairie High
Doors open for graduates 11:00 am
Doors open for family/guests at 11:30 a.m.
Graduation ceremony begins at 12:00 noon
If you were you not able to make it to campus to take your yearbook photo, you can still get in the yearbook! Click the link below and submit a photo to be included. Be sure to read all of the information on the page to make sure that your photo is usable. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
SENIOR ADS IN YEARBOOK:
Jostens has re-opened the Senior Ads form. The Deadline is this Friday, January 22, 2021
Visit www.jostens.com to place your order.
Contact Jostens at (817) 461-6837 if you have any questions.
Spring portion - $20
Payable on www.myschoolbucks.com
Thank you, and as always, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions at
Updated info from February 22nd
I wanted to share some information:
1) Cap and Gown:
- If you need to order, go to www.goldengraduation.com
- This is the local Jostens representative. Jostens.com doesn’t take Cap and Gown orders from January to June.
- Delivery in March to the school
2) ASVAB and CPR Training: Information and Sign-up
- This was also sent to the students through Remind and a school email
3) Senior Gift: With Spring Sr. Fee portion paid
- Slides: Example image attached (will have our design)
- $20 value if ordered separately
4) Panoramic Picture: With Spring Sr. Fee portion paid
- We have not been told if we can have the “Traditional” picture in front of the school in a big group. I will keep you posted.
- If we do, the Seniors will get a “Traditional” Picture
- If we cannot, we will do this option (attached), taken from their Senior Yearbook photos
- $15 value if ordered separately
5) Senior Breakfast and Awards:
- We are planning for both an “in-person” and “Drive-Through” options for Senior Breakfast.
- We are working on having a “Senior Awards Show”. More details to come later
- I am going to see if parents can volunteer to help with the Breakfast as in past years. I will keep you posted.
7) Senior Fee: (Includes your Senior Gift and Panoramic Picture)
- Spring portion ($20)
- Payable at www.MySchoolBucks.com
8) Deadline to Pay Senior Fee and Receive the items listed above is March 10th.
- This will give us enough time to order the items and have them delivered to pass out in May.
- 5 tickets for each Senior with the possibility of getting more from the Stadium as we get closer to Graduation. (Fingers crossed)
- Handicap Seating: anyone needed Handicap/Wheelchair/Easy Access, please fill out this form if you haven’t already. All seats will be together. No one will have to sit by themselves). Numbers are limited