- for anyone needing financial resources or assistance text Care to 71010 and fill out the Care application
- To contact Gateway GRP
- text “connect” to 71010
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call our office at 972-314-9000
- 2404 N Carrier Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX 75050
Water & Food
- Bottled water and prepackaged meals available at the campus (while supplies last)
- Distribution of water on Monday February 22nd evening and distribution of meals & water on Tuesday February 23rd evening
- Follow Gateway Grand Prairie on Facebook and Instagram for more details
Hospitals in the Area
- Texas General Hospital- 2709 Hospital Blvd, Grand Prairie TX 75051 (469-999-0000)
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hosp.- 3200 Matlock Rd. Arlington, TX 76015 (817-468-4000)
- Kindred Hospital Tarrant County- 1000 N Cooper St. Arlington, TX 76011 (817-548-3400)
- Kindred Rehabilitation Hosp.- 2601 W Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76015 (817-804-4400)
- Medical Center- 3301 Matlock Rd. Arlington, TX 76015 (817-465-3214)
- Millwood Hospital- 1011 N Cooper St. Arlington, TX 76011 (817-261-3121)
- Sundance Hospital- 7000 U.S. 287 Frontage Rd. Arlington, TX 76001 (817-583-8080)
- Texas Health Arlington- 800 W Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76012 (817-960-6100)
- Texas Health Heart & Vascular- 800 W Randol Mill Rd. Arlington, TX 76012 (817-960-3500)
- Texas Rehabilitation Hospital- 900 W Arbrook Blvd. Arlington, TX 76015 (682-304-6000)
- USMD Hospital- 801 W Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76017 (817-472-3400)
- TCHC Homeless Helpline- (817-996-8800)
- Texas Homeless Education Office- (800-446-3142)
- Street Outreach Services (S.O.S)- (877-414-8345)
- Hands of Hope- (817-298-2779)
- Path Team MHMR- (817-569-5419)
- Day Resource Center for the Homeless- (817-810-9797)
- Presbyterian Night Shelter- www.journeyhome.org
- Arlington life Shelter- (817-548-9885)
- ACH Child and Family Services- Youth Shelter- (817-335-4673)
- Mission Arlington- (817-277-6620)
- Union Gospel Women’s Center (Women’s Only Shelter)- (817-332-7531)
- Union Gospel Family Center (For Women with Children) - (817-332-6908)
Domestic Violence Resources
- SafeHaven of Tarrant Co. - 24-Hour Domestic Violence Hotline- (877-701-7233)
- SafeHaven (Shelter)- (817-535-6462)
- One Safe Place- (817-916-4323)
- Brighter Tomorrows (Shelter)- (972-254-4003 hotline:972-262-3838)
- Salvation Army Family Violence Program (Dallas)- (214-424-7208)
- The Women’s Shelter- (817-548-0583 hotline 817-460-6556)
Homeless Meal & Clothing Resources
- Beautiful Feet Soup Kitchen- (817-536-0505) thefeet.org
- Clothing Bank- sign up Sundays only 7:30am-8:45am
- Salvation Army FW- (817-344-1800) Monday-Sunday 7:30am/12:30pm/5:30pm
- Union Gospel Mission- (817-339-2553) ugm-tc.org
- Clothing- They can Complete a voucher for clothing during meal times
- Monday- Saturday 6:30am/11:40am/5:20pm, Sunday 6:30am/10:45am/3:45pm
- Feed by Grace- (817-744-8211) www.feedbygrace.org
- Monday-Friday 8:00ap-4:00pm, Saturday 8:30am-12:00pm
- Community Enrichment Center Inc- (817-281-1164) Monday- Friday 9:00am-1:00pm &
- 6:00pm-8:00pm on Thursdays
- Bread Basket Ministries (Food Pantry)- (817-535-2323)
- Community Storehouse (Food Pantry) - (817-431-3340) Keller, Southlake, NRH, Justin
- Colleyville, Ft Worth, Haltom City, Roanoke
- Mission Central (Food Pantry)- (817-595-0011) Hurst, Bedford, Euless
- Harvesting International Ministry Center- (817-453-3663)
- North Texas Food Bank- 2/24/21 Mobile Pantry 9am-12pm @ Community Missionary Baptist: 820 East Wintergreen Rd. Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Additional SNAP Benefits:
SNAP customers can request a benefit replacement for food lost or destroyed due to the winter storm in February 2021 by calling 2-1-1 or sending in Form H1855. You do not need to go to an HHSC local office.
Call 2-1-1, select a language, and then choose Option 2, Or complete this form and mail or fax to HHSC.
Utility Bill Assistance
- Arlington Urban Ministries- (817-861-8585)
- Mission Arlington- (817-277-6620)
- Salvation Army (Tarrant County)- (817-377-1800)
- GRACE (Grapevine Relief and Community Exchange)- (817-488-7009) For Grapevine & Southlake
- Tarrant County Dept of Human Services- (817-531-5620)
- Wesley Mission Center (Mansfield)- (817-476-6650)
- Gill’s Children Services (Tarrant County)- (817-332-5070)
- NEED (Northeast Emergency Distribution) East- (817-280-0286)
- NEED (Northeast Emergency Distribution) West- (817-759-1506)
Free Water Distribution Stations (By City)
A drive-thru water filling station will be open at the Water Utilities South Service Center, 1100 SW Green Oaks Boulevard Monday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The city of Dallas will have four drive-thru distribution points for bottled water. One case will be provided per vehicle. The locations will be open Sunday, Feb. 21 to Tuesday, Feb. 23. at the following locations:
- Fretz Rec Center, 6994 Beltlitne Rd.
- Harry Stone, 2403 Milmar
- Kiest Rec Center, 3081 S. Hampton
- Nash/Davis, 3710 N. Hampton
The city of Fort Worth will distribute water Monday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. while supplies lasts at four locations:
- Beth Eden Baptist Church, 3208 Wilbarger Street, 76119
- RD Evans Community Center, 3242 Lackland Road, 76116
- Iglesia Templo Jeruselen, 2421 NW 18 Street, 76106
- Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale Street, 76105
A fifth location, at Birchman Baptist Church, 9100 N. Normandale Street, will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The City of Frisco is offering a free, potable water filling station to homeowners who don’t have water because their internal systems have been ‘cut off’ to help protect against further water damage.
Beginning tomorrow, Saturday, February 20, the water filling station will be open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at The Grove at Frisco Commons, 8300 McKinney Road.
Residents need to bring their own containers; multiple containers are allowed. City of Frisco employees will fill containers and return to customers needing potable water for health, hygiene and household uses.
Garland Central Library at 625 Austin St. (West parking lot from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday).
Donations may be made at the following locations:
- Intrinsic Smokehouse & Brewery at 509 W. State St.
- Rosalind Coffee at 107 N. Sixth St.
The city will be distributing bottled water from 3-7 p.m. (while supplies last) on Monday at Southwestern Adventist University at the Barron Parking Lot, across from the Keene Fire Department.
Non-potable water for livestock and flushing purposes will be available at the Moore Parking Lot at the corner of North Mockingbird Lane and West Hillcrest Street. Residents must bring their own containers and are limited to five gallons.
The City of Lewisville will have one free public water station available on Monday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Central Fire Station, 188 N. Valley Parkway. The two previous stations, at Thrive and the animal shelter, have closed.
People needing water can go to the main public entrance of the fire station. Residents are encouraged to bring their own containers to fill with clean water suitable for all uses, including drinking or bathing. A limited supply of bottled water also is available.
The number of residents still without water while they wait on plumbing repairs has steadily decreased. The city has identified fewer than 10 apartment complexes that still do not have water service as of Sunday afternoon. Bottled water was delivered to known locations during the weekend. There also are some individual residences and businesses that have no water service at this time while they repair damaged pipes.
Contact Lewisville Department of Public Services at 214-673-9809 or 214-673-9129 for more information.
Plano Event Center at 2000 East Spring Creek Parkway, Monday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
To apply for assistance online, visit disasterassistance.gov. To do so over the phone, call 800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585). The lines will be in operation seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Home Repairs and Housing
DFW Crowdsourcing - public compiled list of resources
For information U.S. Small Business Administration is also offering businesses, homeowners and renters low-interest disaster loans. More information may be found by calling 1-800-659-2955 (TTY: 800-877-8339) or visit sba.gov/services/disasterassistance.
The declaration covers the following 77 counties: Angelina, Aransas, Bastrop, Bee, Bell, Bexar, Blanco, Brazoria, Brazos, Brown, Burleson, Caldwell, Calhoun, Cameron, Chambers, Collin, Comal, Comanche, Cooke, Coryell, Dallas, Denton, DeWitt, Ellis, Falls, Fort Bend, Galveston, Gillespie, Grimes, Guadalupe, Hardin, Harris, Hays, Henderson, Hidalgo, Hood, Jasper, Jefferson, Johnson, Kaufman, Kendall, Lavaca, Liberty, Madison, Matagorda, Maverick, McLennan, Montague, Montgomery, Nacogdoches, Nueces, Orange, Palo Pinto, Panola, Parker, Polk, Rockwall, Sabine, San Jacinto, San Patricio, Scurry, Shelby, Smith, Stephens, Tarrant, Travis, Tyler, Upshur, Van Zandt, Victoria, Walker, Waller, Wharton, Wichita, Williamson, Wilson, and Wise.