Next Steps after Acceptance
1. Click here to complete GPISD Online Registration
New to district or inactive students complete GPISD online registration as soon as you are notified of approval.
- If you do not, you will lose your spot and be moved to the next NSO session.
- Registration help
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for answers to general questions
- Come on campus to get help.
- All students must complete the gpisd returning student registration at the beginning of each school year.
2. Attend Zoom new student orientation session ( Day students only)
Login to Zoom at the time listed on your acceptance email.
- Zoom link: Listed on your acceptance email
- Age 17 and under: A parent must be on Zoom with you.
Zoom participant expectations:
- Please eliminate outside noises and distractions.
- Turn on your video and show your face. The counselor will warn you and then you may be removed from the Zoom if you do not comply.
- Respond when called upon
3. After NSO session: when to come for in- person classes
School Session: AM ( 7:30am-11:30am)
- You will begin school the next day.
School Session: PM ( 12:00pm-4:00pm)
- If your NSO session is at 9:00am you will need to attend school that day at 12:00pm
- If your NSO session is at 2:00pm, you will attend school the next day.