Military Connected Families and Students
We Honor and Thank You for your services!
Military service personnel and their families make up an important part of our communities nationwide. Here in GPISD, we recognize the important role your family fills, and we acknowledge the many ways military families sacrifice in both big and small ways. It is our pleasure to help military families settle in to the Grand Prairie Independent School District as they embark on this new chapter.
- Free Pre-K enrollment
- School liaisons to help with school transitions & educational resources
- Residency is established through military orders for the purpose of admission into public schools
- Food, Clothes and School Supplies
- US Dept of Education
- Joining Forces
- Texas Education Agency
- Military Parent’s Guild to School Policies and Transition
- Military Family’s Guide to School Transition
- Transition Resources Military Families and Students
- Free Online Tutoring
- Military Interstate Children’s Compact Commission
Vivian Phan, Military Connected Liaison: