We are so excited to start a new year here at The Global Leadership Academy at Barbara Bush Elementary! You will see active learning in all of our classrooms through language activities, word walls, big books, poems, calendar activities, math manipulatives, guided math, guided reading, learning centers, and more. We are very proud of our Kindergarten program at Bush and look forward to another fantastic year!
- Be on time for school each day.
- Be at school every day, unless you are running a fever or have a contagious infection.
- Read with your child each day.
- Students have homework each week on content learned in class.
- Students need pencils, crayons, scissors and glue at home to complete homework assignments
- Check and sign your child's home folder daily.
- Remove notes and papers that do not need to be returned to school.
- Please put lunch/snack money in your child's account instead of sending money each day.
- Please make sure your current address and phone numbers are current.
- Call attention to the new dismissal map. Parents are being asked to please remain in their vehicles for everyone's safety.
Janice Jaquish - ESL
Nancy Cruz - Dual Language
Robin McDaniels - ESL