2020-2021 schedule coming soon, please check back.
EVENT: Free Vaccinations
Care Van is partnering with Grand Prairie ISO to provide FREE Vaccinations for the following students who are 18 years and younger and
- do NOT have health insurance/enrolled in Medicaid/health insurance plan does not cover vaccines (underinsured)
- Or are American Indian or Alaska Native
To learn how we are protecting our families during this pandemic and to schedule an appointment, please visit our website
Tuesday, August 11 5:00pm -7:00p.m.
Family Service Center
2341 N. Belt Line Rd., Grand Prairie 75050
Make your appointment now at 972-237-4013
NOTE: All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
In order to receive services, you need to bring the following:
- Immunization Record for child
- Every family member must have a mask
EVENT: School Immunizations/Appointments Required
Passport Health/Staying Healthy Medical Services will be conducting a vaccination clinic to get your students up to date for the school year.
August 12, 2020 - 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Grand Prairie ISD - Family Service Center 2341 N. Belt Line Rd., Grand Prairie 75050
- A printed current vaccine record or note from school stating missing vaccines is required. (Electronic proof cannot be accepted. A paper copy must be provided.)
- Parent or guardian must be present.
- Only students attending the school district that is hosting the clinic, age 3-18, can be seen. This should not replace any well child checkups at the pediatrician.
- Older children who resist shots and children with special needs cannot be seen given the nature of this clinic. Please refer to your pediatrician.
- This clinic is being offered as a community service event and should not replace a visit to your pediatrician. Staff and supplies are limited so the clinic may be discontinued if supplies or time runs out. We cannot guarantee that everyone will be seen.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana & United Health Care PPO plans will be accepted.
**WE CANNOT ACCEPT AETNA & BLUE CROSS GOLD, SILVER, OR BRONZE PLANS OR HMO PLANS WITH ANY INSURANCE COMPANY.**
A paper photo copy of insurance card and driver's license MUST be provided to receive vaccines at no charge. Electronic copies cannot be accepted.
No charge for vaccines.
Must provide a paper photo copy of card.
No charge - fees will be
paid by GPISD
Please make an appointment by calling Norma Gonzalez at 972-237-4013
Vaccines available: Chicken Pox, DtaP, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, HIB, HPV, Meningococcal, MMR, Polio, Pneumonia and TDaP
Obtaining Immunizations during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Minute Clinic will provide vaccines by appointment only. Keep in mind that sick visits are currently the priority. Please contact your local Minute Clinic, or you can call 1-866-389-2727 to find the one closest to you. This is not free. You may, however, use your insurance.
Your primary physician is also a source for you to use at this time. Keep in mind that sick visits are currently the priority.
Other options include:
Grand Prairie office (Densman) closed during stay-at-home order
Main office (Stemmons) currently open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday by appointment 214-819-2163
Jefferson Health Clinic open Tuesday and Thursday by appointment 214-948-0425
Randol Mill Rd in Arlington closed during stay-at-home order
Irving Branch Immunization Clinic (Nursery Rd.) open Tuesday and Thursday by appointment 214-673-0922
Dónde obtener vacunas durante la pandemia COVID-19
La clínica Minute Clinic ofrece vacunas solo con cita. Tenga en cuenta que las citas por enfermedad son actualmente la prioridad. Comuníquese con la Minute Clinic local, o puede llamar al 1-866-389-2727 para encontrar la más cercana. Las citas no son gratis. Si tiene, puede usar su seguro.
Su médico primario también es una fuente para usar en este momento. Tenga en cuenta que las citas por enfermedad son actualmente la prioridad.
Otras opciones incluyen:
Condado de Dallas:
La oficina de Grand Prairie (Densman) está cerrada durante la orden de quedarse en casa
La oficina principal (Stemmons) está actualmente abierta los lunes, miércoles y viernes con cita 214-819-2163
Jefferson Health Clinic está abierta los martes y jueves con cita 214-948-0425
Condado de Tarrant:
Randol Mill Rd en Arlington está abierta de lunes a viernes de 8 a 5 (12 a 1 cerrado para el almuerzo) y no se requieren citas 214-948-0425.
Irving Branch Immunization Clinic (Nursery Rd.) está actualmente abierta los martes y jueves con cita 214-673-0922