Our goal for fourth grade is to ensure success for each student by providing a supportive, loving, yet challenging environment. We realize that fourth grade is both a vital and transitional time for students. Writing across the curriculum is a priority, and integrating all subjects is our focus. Teaching our students the character traits they will need to survive in today's world and in the future is a daily objective.
Ways to help your child at home:
- Ask your child about what they learned in school each day.
- Make sure your child reads every night.
- Practice multiplication facts as often as possible.
- Have your child keep a journal at home and encourage them to write in it.
- Make sure any homework is checked and completed.