Come visit Kindergarten at Mike Moseley Elementary! You will see active learning in the six Kindergarten classrooms and one Pre-Kindergarten classroom through language activities, word wall activities, interactive writing, poems, guided math groups, guided reading groups, math manipulatives, learning stations, and more. We are very proud of our Kindergarten program at Moseley, and encourage each of you to stop by for a visit.
- Be on time to school. Students are late after the 8:10 bell.
- Be at school everyday, unless running a fever or have a contagious infection.
- Read to your child every day.
- Students have homework each week.
- Students need pencils and crayons at home to complete homework assignments.
- Check and sign your child's take-home binder everyday.
- Remove notes and papers that do not need to be returned to school.
- Please put lunch/snack money in your child's account instead of sending money each day.