Welcome to Powell’s Kindergarten team! We are so excited for this school year! We have high expectations for our kinders and want to prepare them for their school career and help mold them into successful leaders! Our team is ready to work with our kids and families. We know we’ll have an amazing year!
(pencil grip video)
(letters and sounds song)
(teaching letter formation and placement)
- Be on time to school. Students are late after the 8:10 bell.
- Be at school everyday, unless running a fever or have a contagious infection.
- Read to your child every day.
- Students have homework each week on the focus letters.
- Students need pencils, crayons, scissors and glue at home to complete homework assignments
- Check and sign your child's red folder everyday.
- Remove notes and papers that do not need to be returned to school.
- Please put lunch/snack money in your child's account instead of sending money each day.