About Texas PTA & Digital Arts & Technology Academy at Adams Middle School PTA
Every child’s potential is a reality.
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
"Through cooperation, respect, and positive communication, the Adams Middle School PTA engages and empowers families, teachers and community to create goals that make every student's potential a reality."Purpose
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
For more information about Texas PTA, please visit the website at www.txpta.orgOpens a New Window.To Contact PTAPlease email the president, Comeiko Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTA Executive Board
Comeiko Johnson – PRESIDENT
Trish Hodge– VICE-PRESIDENT
Veronica Lockett – TREASURER
To join PTA:
Print the membership form and send dues to school in an envelope and have your student place in the PTA box in the front office or Join the PTA Online!Perhaps you haven't joined the PTA because you think it's just for elementary school or you're not sure how joining the PTA will help? It is not too late
to join for this year and I would like to share what we do and why we would love to have you as a member if you haven't joined yet.
Our teachers go above and beyond serving our students. I can tell you personally, as I've witnessed my daughters teachers and administrators work hard to help my daughter succeed with some recent challenges. Our PTA honors our teachers with special luncheons, holiday meals and of course teacher appreciation. We provide snacks for the teachers on audition days. In addition to all these great school benefits, PTA members get discounts on local businesses and receive updates on how Texas PTA is active in supporting legislation that helps our schools. Please consider joining. You can fill out the attached form for $7 and send it in with your student or join online at www.joinPTA.org.