We know that parents and teachers together can achieve the vision and mission of the PTA and impact the students of the Young Women's Leadership Academy and Grand Prairie Community. That means we need you!! Be part of helping your daughter enhance their learning. It’s only $6.50 to join the PTA. Click on the following link to download the membership form PTA Membership Form
Forms of payment include Cash or Checks.
The PTA's Vision
Every child’s potential is a reality.
The PTA's Mission
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
The PTA's Purpose
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
For more information on the PTA be to sure to check out the link for the Texas PTA website: www.txpta.org every child. one voice.
2018-2019 YWLA PTA Officers
2018-19 PTA Meetings