Dress Code for 2021-2022
YWLA Dress Code 2021-2022 PDF file
All students are expected to dress in uniform attire each and every day. Uniforms will consist of:
- Black (back pockets must be "slit type", no jean pockets)
- No jeans or jean material will be permitted
- No tight and/or stretchy material or leggings
- Middle School: Black or Red
- High School: Black, Red or White
- School approved red plaid skirt (sold at Levine's)
- Students who have last year's gray skirt can wear the gray skirt
- Wednesdays are “skirt days”; however, students are encouraged to wear skirts every day
- Cardigan style
- Black or Red solid colors
- School-issued jackets
Sweatshirts/Hoodies will not be permitted
- Black, white, red, or a combination of black/white/red
- No UGG boots or UGG style boots, no combat boots.
Socks- Black or white
Interview attire is allowed on Mondays. Follow GPISD's standards for professional dress when choosing your outfit. (See handout you received during Class Chats. If you're unsure whether it's professional dress, don't wear it).
Shop for skirts at Levinestores.com.
See Page 2 YWLA Dress Code 2021-2022 for more information on Levines.