Dress Code for 2023-2024
All students are expected to dress in uniform attire each and every day.
Uniforms will consist of:
• Black Pants: Pants must be slacks/pants, no black jeans
• No jeans or jean material will be permitted
• No tight and/or stretchy material or jeggings
Polo Shirts (with or without logo)
• Middle School: Black or Red
• High School: Black, Red, or White
• School-approved red plaid skirt (sold at Levine’s)
• Students who have last year’s gray skirt can wear the gray skirt
• Wednesdays are “Skirt Days”; however, students are
encouraged to wear skirts everyday
• Cardigan style
• Black or Red solid colors
• School-issued jackets
Sweatshirts/Hoodies – Will not be permitted
Shoes – Black, white, red, or a combination of black/white/red
• No UGG boots or UGG style boots, no combat boots
Socks – Black or white
High School – Interview attire is allowed on Mondays. Follow GPISD’s standards for professional dress when choosing your outfit (see handout you received at Class Chats); if you’re unsure if it’s professional dress, don’t wear it). No Sperrys (boat shoes), no tennis shoes if you’re in interview attire on Mondays.
See Page 2 of the YWLA Dress Code 2022-2023 PDF File for information about purchasing uniforms from Levines.
*College Ready *Responsible Leadership *Healthy Lifestyle
1 2 0 4 E. M A R S H A L L D R. G R A N D P R A I R I E , T X 7 5 0 5 1 ( 9 7 2 ) 3 4 3 - 7 4 0 0