To ensure every Grand Prairie Collegiate Institute scholar’s potential becomes reality.
To engage and empower the families, teachers, and community of Grand Prairie Collegiate Institute; together, advocating for all scholars.
PTA Mission Statement
Through cooperation, respect, and positive communication, the GPCI PTA engages and empowers families, teachers and community to create goals that make every student's potential a reality.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
For more information about Texas PTA, please visit the website at: www.txpta.org
To Contact GPCI PTA
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTA School Store
Please visit the PTA School Store to purchase clothing or other GPCI items.
PTA Executive Board
Tonya Savage — President – email@example.com
Sherry Stevenson — Vice President – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kym Searcey — Treasurer – email@example.com
Stacey Duval— Secretary – Stacey.Duval@gpisd.org