Travis World Language Academy | Pre-K – 8
Travis World Language Academy is a GPISD non-traditional, in-district charter school, that emphasizes 21st century learning opportunities in the areas of language acquisition, technology, post-secondary learning and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics). Leadership learning opportunities for students include:
- Pathways in TEKS (state curriculum) based learning in English and Spanish and 15 other languages
- Bi-literate, bicultural and bilingual education through-out the student tenure at the academy
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) as a college readiness pathway
- One to one technology experience to develop and extend advancements in technology
- Rich STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics) embedded education to enhance traditional learning.
- International and national learning experiences with other traditional and non-traditional sister campuses across the world.