New student enrollment process

  • GPISD Enrollment procedures beginning March 24

    Parent completes the New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) below.

    Parent will be able to upload documents on NSOE. Parents could also take a picture of documents and send to registration email ( or PEIMS will get in contact with parent with any issues.  The documents that the parent will need to upload are:

    • Birth Certificate
    • Parent/Guardian Driver’s License
    • Proof of Residence
    • Shot Records
    • Student’s Social Security Card


    Once the NSOE process is completed District Registration personnel will process the application and assign the student to the zoned campus.

    The appropriate school personnel will be notified of the new student through an automated enrollment email; the school will complete the enrollment process (scheduling, contact new teacher, etc.)

    The process for device distribution is currently under development and will be forthcoming.

    How to Scan Documents from Your Phone


    • open Notes and tap the camera button. You will be prompted to Scan a Document or Take a Photo or Video.
    • Choose Scan Document, lay out the documents that you want to scan, and it will save them as a PDF


    • Open the Google Drive app
    • In the bottom right, tap Add
    • Tap Scan
    • Take a photo of the document you'd like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: tap re-scan current page. Scan another page: tap Add
    • To save the finished document, tap Done


    Comments (-1)

New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE)

  • Please use New Student if your child meets any of the following criteria.

Returning Student Online Registration

  • Please use Returning Student if your child meets the following criteria.

Frequently Asked Questions

  • We just moved to Grand Prairie and my children have never attended a Grand Prairie ISD school at any time. How may I enroll my children into a Grand Prairie ISD school?

  • My student was enrolled in Grand Prairied ISD in a prior year, am I able to use my Skyward Family Access login information to submit New Student Online Enrollment?

  • My children were enrolled in Grand Prairie ISD last year, but withdrew before the end of the year. What do I need to do to enroll them?

  • I currently have an active student attending a school in GPISD, I have another child that will be new to GPISD. How do I enroll this child?

  • My child is currently enrolled in a district other than Grand Prairie ISD but applied for a GPISD School of Choice during the Spring of 2019 and was accepted into a School of Choice. I visited that school during the spring and completed the enrollment process and provided all of the necessary documentation. Do I need to completed the New Student Online enrollment at this time?

  • When will the online system be available for me to use?

  • I do not have a computer and/or internet access at home. Can I still enroll my child?

  • When and where can I go for help with on-line enrollment?

  • Once I complete the enrollment forms online, am I finished with the enrollment process?

  • What if I do not want to submit anything online? Will paper enrollment be available?

  • Will my information be secure?

  • Whom do I call with questions about the Online Registration Process?