2018-19 South Grand Prairie High School Athletic Schedules
Before being allowed to participate in any sport, all Grand Prairie ISD student-athletes must complete the 2020-2021 Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Packet, which includes the following forms:
- Medical History Form
- Grand Prairie ISD/UIL Pre-Participation Physical Examination and Emergency Information Form
- Acknowledgement of Rules Form
- UIL Parent and Student Agreement/Acknowledgement Form for Anabolic Steroid Use and Random Steroid Testing
- Grand Prairie ISD Pre-Season Pre-Participation and Consent Form for Concussions
- UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form
- Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation - Medical History Forms
- Grand Prairie ISD Emergency Cards
All GPISD and UIL paperwork will be completed online using the RankOne Sports Parent Portal. The ONLY form you will turn in to the athletic trainers is the pre-participation physical, if required. All GPISD and UIL paperwork as well as your pre-participation physical is required before you can participate in UIL activities.
All GPISD Athletes and UIL Participants that have a current & valid physical with the GPISD Athletic Training Staff will not have to get a New Physical for the 2020-2021 school year.
A NEW Medical History must be completed online as part of the Pre-Participation Forms.
SOME Athletes may be required to get a NEW physical based on their Medical History Form.
IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A COMPLETED PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL ON FILE WITH GPISD LAST YEAR YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GET A NEW PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL