Senior Class Officers:
Jennifer Gonzalez- President
Samantha Salazar- Vice President
Judy Nguyen- Secretary
Justin Sampson- Parliamentarian
Alexa Zuniga- Treasurer
Elyssa Galan- Historian
Haley Romo- Social Co-Chair
Vi Tran – Social Co-Chair
Marco Armijo - Senior Class Sponsor
Jennifer Morrison - Senior Class Sponsor
I wanted to share some information:
1) Cap and Gown:
- If you need to order, go to www.goldengraduation.com
- This is the local Jostens representative. Jostens.com doesn’t take Cap and Gown orders from January to June.
- Delivery in March to the school
2) ASVAB and CPR Training: Information and Sign-up
- This was also sent to the students through Remind and a school email
3) Senior Gift: With Spring Sr. Fee portion paid
- Slides: Example image attached (will have our design)
- $20 value if ordered separately
4) Panoramic Picture: With Spring Sr. Fee portion paid
- We have not been told if we can have the “Traditional” picture in front of the school in a big group. I will keep you posted.
- If we do, the Seniors will get a “Traditional” Picture
- If we cannot, we will do this option (attached), taken from their Senior Yearbook photos
- $15 value if ordered separately
5) Senior Breakfast and Awards:
- We are planning for both an “in-person” and “Drive-Through” options for Senior Breakfast.
- We are working on having a “Senior Awards Show”. More details to come later
- I am going to see if parents can volunteer to help with the Breakfast as in past years. I will keep you posted.
7) Senior Fee: (Includes your Senior Gift and Panoramic Picture)
- Spring portion ($20)
- Payable at www.MySchoolBucks.com
8) Deadline to Pay Senior Fee and Receive the items listed above is March 10th.
- This will give us enough time to order the items and have them delivered to pass out in May.
- 5 tickets for each Senior with the possibility of getting more from the Stadium as we get closer to Graduation. (Fingers crossed)
- Handicap Seating: anyone needed Handicap/Wheelchair/Easy Access, please fill out this form if you haven’t already. All seats will be together. No one will have to sit by themselves). Numbers are limited