- Walk in one line on right side.
- No talking for students.
- Hands behind back when walking without supplies.
- Stand in one square.
- Don't lean on walls.
- Eyes forward.
- No gaps in line.
- Stop at corners.
feet (in square)
head (eyes forward)
- cross the street in one straight line
- slide down the slide, not up
- swing back and forth
- not climb, lean, or hop over or under the fence
- not play on the hill
- not touch rocks
- stay out of garden area during recess
- line up immediately when whistle is blown
- 1 student at a time per toilet in restroom.
- Others will line up in hall.
- Stand in a square while waiting in a quiet line for your tray and while waiting for your teacher's arrival.
- Speak only in a quiet voice.
- Pick up after yourself.
- No food leaves the cafeteria (unless it came from home).
- Teacher assigned jobs (exce[t Kinder)- 1 student to wipe the tables/seats, 1 student to stack and deliver trays to dish window.
- Once every student in your class is standing, pick up your tray, check around your area, and one-at-a-time go throw unused food.
- Silently stand up in designated spot, facing forward, hands behind back.