Poultry Farming studies will allow our students to learn about the life cycle of chickens, harvesting eggs, and more.
Students will have an opportunity to learn and explore the following:
- What is the proper food source for the birds?
- How often should our birds get water?
- The proper habitat/Coup for chickens?
- What needs to be provided in the habitat to sustain life?
- How eggs are produced by chickens?
- How eggs should be cared for or incubated before hatching?
- What makes an egg good for food consumption versus good for hatching?
- How does the chicken help our environment? How does our environment help sustain the chicken?