WFAA Video Contest and Film Festival
Whitt Fine Arts Academy will be hosting its annual iCreate student film contest in conjunction with its 7th Annual Film Festival. Prizes will be awarded accordingly and winning films will be featured at the Whitt Fine Arts Academy annual Film Festival at the Uptown Theatre on May 7th.
Awards & Prizes
Prize packages will be awarded for the following categories.
- Elementary: 1st Place
- Middle School: 1st Place
- High School: 1st Place
Rules & Terms
Cost: FREE to submit a video and FREE admission to the event.
Who can enter? Any current Grand Prairie ISD student in grades K-12
**Since this event is being hosted by Whitt Fine Arts Academy, Whitt students are not eligible to compete.**
"BE ORIGINAL" We are looking for films that are the most creative and original.
What are the film requirements?
- Each submission must be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of three (3) minutes long.
- Prizes will be awarded to the individual who submitted the video.
- The video must be an original work.
- No copyrighted material (music, images, etc.) or trademarks (company names, logos, brands, etc.) may be used unless you own or have a license to use the material for this contest.
- All videos must be produced by campus students with limited staff support.
- Please remember this contest is intended to be a school production, not a professional video.
- Campuses are responsible for securing media release forms (that cover Internet usage) for the students who appear in the video.
For more information and to submit your video, please visit: