WNBA Dallas Wings Grand Prize Winners:
- First Place: Lee Elementary
- Second Place: Garner Fine Arts Academy
- Third Place: James Bowie Fine Arts Academy
The Global Leadership Academy at Barbara Bush Elementary invites all Kindergarten through 5th grade students to attend a community Math-a-lon on Saturday, October 13 from 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M. at the Walmart on 161 and Arkansas.
The mission of Math-a-lon is to show parents how to incorporate math through everyday experiences. Parents and their children will experience shopping through a different lens. With the aid of their math activity sheet, students and parents will make real world connections with math, which will enhance student learning within the classroom. Come join Bush Elementary for a shopping experience that is sure to change the way you shop in the future.
Participants will receive a small goody bag from Walmart and will be entered to win prizes such as:
- Panda Express gift cards
- BOGO free Chipotle
- Smoothie King gift cards
- Whataburger gift cards
- Free tickets to the opening WNBA Dallas Wings Home game next season
- Epicwaters Indoor Waterpark - Cabana Package (Cabana, 8 tickets, 2 pizzas and 8 sodas)
A Special Thank You to our Sponsors:
- Dallas Wings
- Smoothie King
- Panda Express
- Epicwaters Indoor Waterpark
If you are a teacher and want to volunteer, please contact Latonya Herbert at Latonya.email@example.com.
Volunteers have the opportunity to win a $25 gift card.