At this time, a student can be withdrawn by contacting the individual campus. Parents/guardians will need to provide the school with the information below in order to withdraw a student and to turn in any books or devices.
If you wish to withdraw your student from GPISD, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Student’s name
- Student’s grade level
- GPISD school student attends
- Date student will be withdrawing
- District/school student will be attending
- Reason for withdrawal
The campus will be contacted and will send the withdrawal information to the parent/guardian.
Device, Textbook, and Library Book Return Process
Due to the COVID-19 district shutdown, return of district-owned materials has changed. Check this page for more information.
You will need to return any device, charger, and cable along with all textbooks and library books that have been checked out to your student(s).
Process for returning these devices.
- Place all devices, accessories, textbooks and Library books in a reusable grocery bag, one for each student, along with the student’s name, student ID number, and Campus. (If you don’t have a bag, we can provide one when you come to drop off items.)
- You will be able to drop off your student’s items as follows:
- Education Center, 2602 South Belt Line Road, GP, TX 75052
- Northeast Entrance (Door #5)
- Any time on Tuesday or Thursday 8:30am-3:30pm
- Call the Hot Line and inform the Tech that you have arrived and placed your bag in the bin or use a bag in the bin if you need one for your student. If you have more than one child, please use a bag for each student
- The Tech will retrieve the bag and place it in the proper location.
- The bags will be sorted and gone through at some point before the next school year resumes and the items will be returned to their proper campus.