Daniels Elementary School
About Our School
Kindergarten – 5 | Choice
Daniels’ science and math programs are geared to prepare students for college success with promising futures in careers that are largely centered around the subjects of science and math. With an active science lab, innovative math instruction, interactive community partnerships, and the incorporation of technology, Daniels is growing future scientists and mathematicians.
By empowering 21st Century learners through the integration of STEM focused curriculum, we will create learners who achieve intellectual and personal excellence and are well prepared for college and career pathways.
How to know Daniels Academy of Science & Math is right for your child:
- Your child has an interest in science and math.
- You want your child to be well prepared for college and career pathways.
- You want to instill leadership characteristics in your child, preparing them for 21st Century professions.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- STEM-focused curriculum.
- Outdoor learning classroom
- Inquiry driven
Curriculum Offerings: David Daniels Elementary Academy of Science and Math is a K-5 campus. The academic curriculum offers all courses required by the state of Texas for the mastery of standards for each grade level. Our campus currently provides the following programs.
- Breakfast in classroom
- ESL (English Second Language) Program
- One- Way Dual Language Program
- Special Education
- Speech- Language Therapy Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the students required to wear uniform?
What time does school start and end?
Does Daniels Elementary provide or focus on a certain pathway being a school of choice?