Moore College & Career Preparatory
About Our School
Pre-k – 8 | Choice
Moore College & Career Preparatory provides students the opportunity to engage, explore and experience colleges and careers through a rigorous, hands-on learning approach that is driven by the expectation that all of our students are college and career bound.
The mission of Sallye Moore College and Career Preparatory Academy, where children are treasured, is to foster a love of learning in an innovative, collaborative climate that empowers all students to be competent, productive, caring, and responsible citizens.
How to know Sallye Moore College & Career Preparatory is right for your child:
- Your child loves learning through collaboration and exploration in diverse, varied, and academically rigorous settings.
- Your child is interested in developing technology skills needed for the next generation of leaders.
- You want your child to excel. Moore Preparatory students have the option to attend Dubiski Career High School, a premier high school in the state.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Early exposure to college programs and visits to a college campus in each grade level
- Opportunities to earn high school credit and technology certifications beginning in the Sixth Grade
- Career rxploration through community partnerships
We offer a comprehensive program that nurtures and develops well-rounded learners. Our goal is for our scholars to evolve as collaborative, critical thinkers, readers, and writers.
- PK-8 Campus (Full Day Pre-Kindergarten)
- Classes are offered at various levels including Advanced Academics, On Level and Enrichment
- Gifted and Talented Education is offered for students who meet district criteria
- 7th-8th Grade Advanced Academic Students attend Dubiski High School (1/2 day)
- Course offerings include High School Credit-Spanish 1-3, Career and Technical Education (CTE) opportunities for student to earn industry-related certifications beginning 6th grade
- Award Winning Fine Arts Program
- Dyslexia Program
- College Readiness Courses/ Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID)
- Art Club
- Student Council
- Green Team
- Kindness Crew
- Chess Club
*PK-8th grade students participate in a college field trip (2020-21 field trips will be virtual)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Moore Preparatory Provide transportation for students?
Does Moore Preparatory provide or focus on a certain pathway being a school of choice?
Is Sallye Moore a Beyond The Bell location?
Does Moore accept children who live out of the district?