Williams Elementary School
About Our School
Kindergarten – 5 | Traditional
Hobbs Williams Elementary School is committed to building life-long learners by developing relationships, motivating and inspiring students and promoting academic excellence.
We will ensure student success through engaging learning experiences, collaborative leadership, and a focus on maximizing student achievement.
How to know Hobbs Williams Elementary is right for your child:
- You want your child to participate in our Dual Language Program to become bilingual, biliterate and bicultural by the end of fifth grade.
- You want your child to flourish academically and socially in an environment created to meet the needs of every student.
- You want your child’s school to feel like a family. Campus PACKs build camaraderie allowing students of all ages to work together toward common goals.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Kagan Cooperative Learning Structures
- Student goal-setting and performance-tracking
- One and two-way dual language program
- Outdoor learning area
Gomez and Gomez Dual Language Program K-5.
Gifted and Talented Program for students who qualify.
Social Emotional Learning concepts incorporated.
All students participate in our PACKS (Perseverance, Amistad, Courage, Knowledge) teams.
Garden Club - 3-5 students learn about working and maintaining a garden. Growing plants and food.
Art Club - 3-5 Focuses on art techniques and projects that are displayed in a big Art Show.
Athletic Club - 3-5 students learn how to play different sports and learn new skills. Students learn about teamwork and exercising.
Music Club - 3-5 students learn about music history and different types. They also practice and perform shows for our school.
Kindness Crew - A team of students that works to promote kindness and compassion around the campus and community by doing community projects, social learning activities, and inspiring acts of kindness.