Crockett Early Education School
About Our School
Pre-K 3 & Pre-K 4 | Choice
Through our unique population of young learners, Crockett Early Education School has the opportunity to focus solely on the developmental milestones of Pre-K aged students to foster their growth in academic, social and emotional excellence. We extend the advantages of our award-winning campus to students as young as 3 years of age through an all-day tuition or tuition-free option.
How to know Crockett Early Education School is right for your child:
- You want your child to begin their academic career in a dual language program that produces a bilingual, biliterate, and bicultural scholar.
- You want your child to flourish academically through an individualized hands-on learning experience using a structured curriculum that meets Texas required standards for early education in a positive, caring environment with highly qualified educators.
- You want your child to cultivate emotional awareness, control, and resilience through mindfulness coaching and strategies.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Weekly exposure to music, art and physical education classes that generate a well-rounded learner
- Extensive interactive technology to prepare students for their digital future
- Visual literacy implementation to deepen comprehension skills
- Learn experientially in our Outdoor Learning Area
- Enhanced curriculum with STEM integration
- General Education classes that allow students to flourish academically through an individualized hands-on learning experience using a structured curriculum that meets Texas required standards for early education
- English Language Learners are supported through ESL classrooms and Dual language programs that produce a bilingual, biliterate, and bi-cultural scholars
- Preschool Programs for Children with Disabilities (PPCD) and blended classrooms are available to ensure the needs of all students are met
- Social and Emotional Learning emphasis to cultivate emotional awareness, control, and resilience
- Weekly exposure to Music, Art and Physical Education classes that generate a well-rounded learner
Beyond the Bell
On-site after-school care is available to Pre-K4 students by the district’s Beyond the Bell Program
A group of students that learn about how to become emotionally connected and cultivate respect for others by promoting kindness and compassion.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Crockett different than other campuses that offer Pre-K in Grand Prairie ISD?
What grade levels are on your campus?
Can students that live outside of Grand Prairie attend Pre-K in GPISD?
Is school bus transportation available?
Do students take naps during the day?
What type of technology do students have access to at Crockett?
What special programs does your campus offer?
What type of support is provided for my child who has disabilities?
What types of opportunities do you have for my child to develop in Social and Emotional Learning?
When can I apply for a Pre-K program?