Partners in Education
What is Partners in Education?
Partners in Education is a cooperative relationship between community organizations/businesses and the Grand Prairie Independent School District. GPISD and our Partners work together to benefit students, staff, and our overall community. Programs are enhanced when Partners bring resources, expertise, volunteers, and support into the schools.
What do Partners in Education do?
- Support Academic Achievement
- Support Teachers
- Support District Initiatives
- Support College & Career Readiness
- Support Students & Families
- Support the GPISD Education Foundation
How can you get involved?
- Provide necessary resources
- Participate in service projects
- Sponsor campus events
- Participate in campus fundraisers
- Assist with campus needs in gardens, libraries, etc..
- Sponsor teacher/staff appreciation initiatives
- Provide grants/donations
- Support events/programs sponsored by the GPISD Education Foundation